This FREE 7-Day Tantrum Email Challenge, Taming Your Toddler’s Tantrums, includes:
- 7 Powerful Tools to Tame a Toddler Tantrum
- Access to the Parenting Resources Freebies Vault
- Links to valuable parenting resources
This course is for you if:
- You would like to learn how to effectively tame tantrums
- You feel frustrated that with your child’s behavior or your reaction to his/her behavior
- You want to be proactive not reactive
- You want to connect with a community of positive parents who are learning to tame toddler tantrums
- You like free resources for encouraging positive behavior
Toddler tantrums take on all kinds of shapes and sizes. Parents of toddlers know all too well that the rationale (or lack thereof) fueling a tantrum can be caused by catastrophic events like not getting a specific color cup, the wrong food placement on their plate, or having to wear clothes in public. These colossal meltdowns are unpleasant for parents and children. Big emotions are exerted and are typically accompanied by yelling, crying, or some kind of physical outburst. These toddler tantrums can be both frustrating and embarrassing for parents. Thankfully, there are seven powerful tools for calming big emotions.
Click here to sign up for the FREE 7-Day Tantrum Challenge or enter your email below.
Once you have signed up for the Taming Your Toddler’s Tantrums Email Challenge, you will receive an email with the start date. Once the challenge had begun, you will receive one email a day, delivering a powerful tantrum taming tool straight to your inbox. For extra support during the challenge, you can join the Positive Parenting Tools Facebook Community to connect with other TYTT participants to ask questions, collaborate, and more.
I can’t wait to hear how this challenge has helped you and your family!