Inside: Learn how to enjoy your time at home with your kids using this free printable homeschool schedule made by a former teacher now stay at home mom.
Printable Homeschool Schedule
Hi! Thanks for stopping by Making Motherhood Matter. Here you’ll find my free printable daily homeschool schedule template, or as I like to call it, our daily rhythm.
I’ve tried many different scheduling options in the past and the strict schedules often made me feel like a failure or added guilt because I couldn’t get EVERYTHING done.
That’s what inspired me to create the printable schedule I am sharing here. This is by far my favorite homeschool schedule for young children, because of the flexibility it offers to follow my children’s interest and still encourage learning and play.
See my Facebook Live, here on Play Learn Connect, with all my tips and questions from people like you.
Check Out Some Popular Resources
Activities for Kids
- The Best List of 150+ Rainy Day Activities for Toddlers
- 20 Kid-Approved Quiet Toddler Games to Make Waiting Fun
- 5 Preschool Activity Ideas for Exploring Bubble Foam That Will Make You Go “Wow”
Learning Toys and Books
- Deep Dive into Smart Kids: Why Parents are Reading Educational Books for Toddlers
- Educational Counting Toy Stacker for Early Learning
- How to Pick a Gift Your Child Will Love: The Best Toys for Five-Year-Olds
- 200 of the Best, Fun Summer Activities for Kids
- 50 Most Exciting Summer Activities for Toddlers
- Summer Toys for Toddlers: How to Have the Best Time
Toddlers and Babies
- Boost Your Toddler’s Fine Motor Skills
- Sneaky Ways to Entertain Your Baby: 5 Activities for One Year Olds
- How to Make Slime for Toddlers With Marshmallows
- It’s Science: Raise Less Stressed, Smarter Kids by Eating Dinner with Family
- Ten Ways to Encourage Imagination Through Constructive Play
- Instant Ways to Simplify Nightly Routines With Printable Charts for Kids
If you found this valuable please share this with a friend to help spread the love.