Welcome to Making Motherhood Matter!
Where playful learning meets positive discipline.
Here on Making Motherhood Matter, I share kids activities, positive parenting resources, and time-saving tips to make life with little ones easier. My ultimate goal is to be a resource and inspiration for moms from pregnancy through preschool to discover how to connect, play, and bond with their child(ren). I do this primarily by providing exciting ways to spend quality time together through activities and sharing strategies for positive parenting.
Step One: Introductions
Hi, I’m Amy Lu!
I am a mother of two little cuties under two and former first-grade teacher with my Reading Specialist Masters degree, who loves empowering parents and educators with easy ways to make the most of the time you have with your kids.
My mission is simple. I want to help you by:
- Empowering you with time-saving printable resources
- Sharing fun ways to keep kids busy and learning at the same time + positive discipline tools for parents and educators
- Connecting you with a community of mamas that share real experiences and accountability
My ultimate goal is to make your life easier, end of story.
The best way I can do that is if you join over 450+ women and gain access to my library of freebies and monthly email broadcasts.
Step Three: Get Access to the Parenting Resources Freebies Vault
Currently in the Parenting Resources Freebies Vault is:
- Kindness behavior chart
- List for mama and baby of what you really need during the first week home
- 30-Day parenting challenge
- A complete supply list with everything you need for beating boredom when stuck in the house with sick kids
- 12 Role Play Scenarios for toddler emotional and social development
- A sample 6-Month-Old baby schedule
- Inspiring parenting posters
- Complete packing list for family vacations
- Cleaning templates and more
Want to get your FREEbies? New subscribers, click here to gain lifetime access to the Parenting Resources FREEbies Vault.
Current members, thank you! Access the Parenting Resources FREEbies Vault here.
Step Three: Join the community
Would you like to connect with a network of parents in the same phase of life who can answer questions you might have about anything related to parenting? Click the link to join Positive Parenting Tools for Parents of Young Children Community Group to get connected today.
In this group, you will find access to free parenting resources, get real answers to questions, find practical examples of incorporating learning with play, and join monthly discussions about routines / scheduling, organization, kids activities, recipe sharing, and more.
You can also find me at:
- Facebook – Messy Mama Happy Kids
- Pinterest – @amyatmmm
- Instagram – @Makingmotherhoodmatter
- Twitter- @AmyLuMotherhood
Step Four: Get your reading on!
Here are a few of my most popular blog posts to get you started: