Inside: My yummy three-ingredient recipe for watermelon sorbet popsicles.
In our house, we have such a hard time eating an entire watermelon, even between our entire family. I created a super easy recipe for watermelon sorbet popsicles that is almost impossible to mess up. Plus, it’s a great way to use up the extra watermelon, so it doesn’t go to waste. And my kids love them.
This post contains affiliate links.
Watermelon Sorbet Popsicles for Kids
All you need for this recipe is:
- watermelon (seedless is best)
- Trim off the watermelon rind.
- Toss the chopped watermelon, yogurt and honey into a blender.
- Blend until it’s mixed completely.
- Pour the watermelon sorbet mixture into popsicle molds like these.
- Freeze for 6 hours. And enjoy!
Get the full printable recipe below.
Watch the video tutorial below for how to make these yummy Watermelon Sorbet Popsicles for Kids.